[Tagging] Power=cable for low voltage lines?

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:47:53 UTC 2018

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 7:08 PM Fran├žois Lacombe <fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Agree with Marc marc, the best situation is power=line which can be
> completed with other tags to give more precise and useful data.

+1

Without fully knowing all the ramifications I'd guess the line/cable
distinction can be subsumed into
this.  It's not always easy to see (not with my eyesight, anyway) if it's
bare line, insulated cable or
sheathed line that isn't considered to be an insulated.  We shouldn't be
asking mappers to guess
if it's a line, a minor_line or a cable before they can map anything.
Those distinctions are
refinements that can be added later if further information becomes
available.

--
Paul