[Tagging] Upcoming removal of power=station and power=sub_station in the standard style

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:03:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you to talk about this.

Definitely ok to retag remaining sub_station and station
This helps a lot to clean up power=* key.

Even if sub_station is often 1:1 of substation, this have to be replaced
carefully since objects can have been mis tagged as power=sub_station.
In France, last objects where removed this summer. There was about 150 of
them and it was not so hard to review each one.

All the best

François

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com