[Tagging] Upcoming removal of power=station and power=sub_station in the standard style

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:07:56 UTC 2018

Regarding sub_station, there seems to have been  a  revert three month ago
of the results of a maproulette task
sub_station > substation.
according this changeset comment on one of the sub_station nodes
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2414799301> in my area:
"revert mechanical edit of power=sub_station after complaints from the
community. this claimed to be a maproulette edit but nobody can edit 12,000
objects with the required diligence in such a short time
Edited 3 months ago by woodpeck_repair"
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/woodpeck_repair>