[Tagging] Upcoming removal of power=station and power=sub_station in the standard style

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:27:01 UTC 2018

On 23/10/18 05:04, Yves wrote:
> Daniel, Mateusz and others: if nobody care to review those sub
> stations, this means they need care.
> That's more a concern than an old tag in the DB.
> You want them re tagged, then advertise for this and bring other
> people into this, like in 'build a community' .
> Or do it automatically and let them rot.

If nobody cares then a simply auto edit. These same nobodies will not
care if any errors of the past get replicated into the future.

Of the ones I have just reviewed, some 56 of them - 2 were potential
errors .. one looks to have been caused by an automatic edit that was
then incorrectly reverted .. not certain what happens there! There other
looks to be a human error .. a turning circle and a substation on the
same node?

So about a 4% error rate if unchecked. It is a small sample size .. so
an error rate of, say, 8% could be forecast?