[Tagging] Another multipolygon question

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:22:19 UTC 2018

Adam,

Many thanks to you. The video was well done and quite interesting. I
started using the techniques you described immediately and it has made my
life incredibly easier. I had just completed the addition of a huge wood
multipolygon to Shuyak Island using my old method yesterday. Then today I
created many multipolygons on a portion of Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge,
Ban Island, using them for woods, wetlands, and then joining 19 sections of
coastline, lagoon, and wood to make the refuge boundary. Awesome. The
Relation Toolbox makes constructing a complex multipolygon from scratch a
snap. Some of the ways I created are shared by 3 or more relations.

Highly recommended for anyone using relations in any form!

Take a look at my first effort with your coaching:
Relation: Ban Island (4253551)
Relation: Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge (8841597)

Dave

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand