[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 23 18:17:01 UTC 2018

One further thought...

There is also a big functional difference between an embassy and a
consulate. The former is more government-oriented, whereas consulates
provide services to individual citizens. I know this is a big
generalisation, but I hope you will agree there is an important
difference. BUT some embassies also provide consular services, and some
don't - they might direct you to another address for your visa or
whatever. If we tag embassies and consulates distinctly, how do we add a
secondary tag to an embassy to indicate whether they do consular work or
not?