[Tagging] Radio telescopes

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 06:36:59 UTC 2018

I am working on rendering man_made=telescopes, starting with
telescope:type=radio. Next will be telescope:type=optical.

I noticed that man_made=radio_telecope is listed as a possible tagging
mistake on the telescope wiki page. But there are still over 200 tagged
with this, versus 450 with telescope:type=radio. It is not on the
deprecated features page.

Would it be acceptable to add man_made=radio_telescope to deprecated
features, and suggest use of the more common man_made=telescope &
telescope:type=radio tags?