[Tagging] Radio telescopes

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:18:47 UTC 2018

So the tower issue aside, if the dish is used for two way communication then:

man_made=tower + tower:type=communication +telescope:type=radio +
tower:construction=dish

If the dish is used for receiving only (whether looking at the stars or
reviving signals from humans in space) then:

man_made=telescope + telescope:type=radio + tower:construction=dish

Is that right?