[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables Proposal RFC

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:47:28 UTC 2018

As others have said, it could be handy but probably better just linked to
an external data-base.

One concern I have is trying to insert a schedule for different routes that
use the same stop?

eg This bus stop has a 53 bus about every 30 minutes from 7am till 5pm; a
65 bus every 10 minutes in peak time & 20 minutes outside 24 hours a day; a
77 bus every hour, from 6 till 6; a school bus at 8am; & a long-distance /
interstate coach twice a day. (& that's not a made up example! - it's a
single bus stop near us, but I've actually simplified the details a bit :-))

How would you insert that level of detail?

Thanks

Graeme