[Tagging] horse rental

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 00:55:38 UTC 2018

On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 at 09:03, Hufkratzer <hufkratzer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think a better alternative would be to use amenity=horse_rental, this
> is currently used 5 times, this would be analogous to
> amenity=car_rental, amenity=bicycle_rental and amenity=boat_rental.

I'm not sure if horse rental would really be an appropriate term?

If you rent a car, bike or boat, then you decide where to go, but if you're
"renting" a horse, you're paying to join an organised trail ride of some
form, you're not renting a horse to ride off into the sunset & return it
tomorrow!

Thanks

Graeme