[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

Dolly Andriatsiferana privatemajory at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 04:52:47 UTC 2018

Also in developing countries in Africa some houses would be "connected" to
an electricity distribution network (thus having an electric wire from the
exterior entering the house), and some would have their individual (per
building) source such as a small generator somewhere in the building itself
or solar panels on the roof.

And we would like to have a way to distinguish:
- those who are connected to a distribution network of electricity
- those who use individual power source for the building
(generator/windmill/solar panel...)
- those who have no electricity at all

The original ideau was just that simple. And it's all verifiable on the
ground with a simple survey (and we will do it). But it's worth debating
about other possible details related while we're at it, omitting what's
becoming complicated due to varying conditions across the countries.