[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 00:58:13 UTC 2018

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 3. Sep 2018, at 02:37, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> You can simply start to use the tag AND document its use.
>
> yes, but documenting the use means starting a proposal,

No it does not, "any tags you like' - documenting them simply helps people understand their use.

Show me the proposals for shop, office, crop, produce ..
New tags start out with little use.. but they should be documented ..
and if they don't go through the proposal process than they  don't need a proposal page ..
they just get put on the OSM wiki .. sink or swim. They get used over time .. or they fadeout.