[Tagging] Slow vehicle turnouts

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:58:08 UTC 2018

Let's scotch this idea of smv straightaway. Whereas PSV, HGV and LGV are
well-established abbreviations, at least in UK English, I've never come
across slow-moving vehicles referred to as SMVs - this seems to have
been made up on the fly in this thread. We don't really like
abbreviations in OSM anyway. As slow-moving_vehicle is a bit of a
mouthful, I'd suggest slow_vehicle as a reasonable tag to use. Or crawler.

Steve

---