[Tagging] Telephone exchange

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 09:26:54 UTC 2018

Not all of them have no windows.
I'd tag it as what it is, building=telephone_exchange. That would be
suitable with or without windows.

I have added a section on them to
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:WikiProject_Telecoms#Telephone_Exchange

You can attempt to contact the original mapper .. they may well point to
the OSM wiki telecoms page, that looks to be the source of it.