[Tagging] Stormwater outlet into stream

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:04:12 UTC 2018

I agree with https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5213660838

location=underground
man_made=pipeline
substance=rainwater

I think it's okay to place this on a node if you don't know the
location the pipeline goes underground, even if the tags were meant
for ways.

Personally I would just add a way a few meters long to the end of the
stream and tag that, instead of a node.

But I'd omit the name unless it has one, "Stormwater easement" is more
a description than a name.