[Tagging] maxspeed:type vs source:maxspeed // StreetComplete

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Sep 19 07:47:56 UTC 2018

And if the default actually applies, or has it been overriden by local signage.

I am not convinced that a default limit helps, if no speed limit has been surveyed I would prefer that box not to be displayed in my app.
a. It will not give me wrong and possibly costly information.
b. It makes it obvious that I should survey and map the limit.

Phil (trigpoint)