[Tagging] maxspeed:type vs source:maxspeed // StreetComplete

Jérôme Seigneuret jerome.seigneuret at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:28:44 UTC 2018

Hi, tagging list
I just join it.

For your information there is part of proposed tagging schema in french
subject discuss with @djakk.djakk at gmail.com <djakk.djakk at gmail.com>

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-fr/2018-September/090189.html

Values of legal type can be thinking in specific territory area and resolve
"in my opinion" lot of case and subject in relation to access, maxspeed,
and legal dimension. the last term is "the case" of lot of problem of
tagging because it can't be appreciated just with maxspeed and access
definition.

All cases will be deliberate. Speak with law school faculty or a lawyer can
help us to see all cases.

Jérôme