[Tagging] maxspeed:type vs source:maxspeed // StreetComplete

djakk djakk djakk.djakk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:20:53 UTC 2018

Yes Paul, I should not forget the beginners ...

I am not a beginner anymore but I still found “source:maxspeed=“ for roads
a little confusing, as we should use “source=“ only (?) on the metadata (on
the changeset).

Anyway, for a beginner : is one key even better ? -> should we allow
“maxspeed=no_sign” ? Or/and “maxspeed=default” ?

djakk