[Tagging] landuse for government offices ?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Sep 20 04:30:18 UTC 2018

> On Sep 20, 2018, at 1:04 PM, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Would you be willing to revive the proposal and get it voted?

SelfishSeahorse asked me if he could take over the proposal, and I agreed.

There is not much else I can offer other than what I typed in the proposal, though a few years of writing practice would probably let me rewrite it better.

I left OSM mapping because of a change in schedule and internet access, but another change brought me back a few months ago.

But I decided just to work on repairing the mapping of cycling roads, river channels/levees, and other’s horrible farmland mapping here in Japan.

There is not many missing or incomplete tagging systems for those features, so I have few complaints.

I use civic_admin already in tagging, and will continue to do so.

I thought I’d throw in my 2 cents in the mailing list for old time’s sake, and please sign my name as a yes vote when the proposal comes due (i might miss it).

Good luck to you all.

Javbw