[Tagging] Area of Firestations / Area of Ambulancestations

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:52:25 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 21. Sep 2018, at 11:28, dktue <email at daniel-korn.de> wrote:
>
> but: it's not amenity=ambulance_station we're using at the moment. We're using emergency=ambulance_station -- so: How do we solve this?

I’m not sure what an ambulance station is, but not all of the features I have in mind (a place where ambulances and their staff are parked and waiting for orders, usually with a coordinating office and radio unit) are emergency related. Some organizations only provide ambulance transports for people with special requirements.

Cheers,
Martin