[Tagging] Area of Firestations / Area of Ambulancestations

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:29:26 UTC 2018

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 21. Sep 2018, at 11:28, dktue <email at daniel-korn.de> wrote:
>>
>> but: it's not amenity=ambulance_station we're using at the moment. We're using emergency=ambulance_station -- so: How do we solve this?
>
> I’m not sure what an ambulance station is, but not all of the features I have in mind (a place where ambulances and their staff are parked and waiting for orders, usually with a coordinating office and radio unit) are emergency related. Some organizations only provide ambulance transports for people with special requirements.

Here 'patent transport' is provided by the same organisation that provides ambulances.

They are co-located and have very similar vehicles, different colours and lettering. The staff that man them have less training.

If they were completely separate then I'd use different tags. But what tags to use?
Not emergency as they are scheduled and not urgent. Amenity? amenity=patient_transport?