[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Toll Gantry

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 20:50:12 UTC 2018

A toll_bridge [1] is a bridge for which you have to pay to pass,
highway=toll_bridge should be a highway that is a toll-bridge, not a
mechanical structure that is installed above a road to check the passing
traffic. This would be a gantry [2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantry_(road_sign)

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toll_bridge
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantry_(road_sign)