[Tagging] Area of Firestations / Area of Ambulancestations

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:27:53 UTC 2018

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 22. Sep 2018, at 17:53, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Opening_hours should cover this, i.e. when can the public just turn up and speak to someone. But that is not going to be an emergency.
>
> maybe service_times could cover it, opening_hours are about something different.

I think opening hours is ok.

A plumber's office may only be open certain hours, but may offer an 'emergency' service.

That means the office has 'opening hours'.

I would imagine it could be similar with fire stations, they can have opening hours but that does not stop them responding in an emergency outside the 'office' hours.