[Tagging] Area of Firestations / Area of Ambulancestations

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 21 09:29:36 UTC 2018

There is a parallel discussion going on about
landuse=civil_administration which might include smaller areas for
individual government offices. Just wondering if an ambulance station
(or fire station or police station for that matter) might be analogous.

I believe that landuse tagging should be monovalent and contiguous -
ultimately, every point on land should come under exactly one landuse
value, with the exception of land that has not been put to any use by
humans.