[Tagging] How to tag a building constructed for a gastronomic purposes?
osm at westnordost.de
Sun Sep 23 12:11:50 UTC 2018
Do you have suggestions what would be the appropriate building value for
a building constructed for gastronomic purposes only, such as a
restaurant/café/fast food/food courts etc?
In context of Europe, I am thinking of:
- inns/taverns (eating only) (de: "Gasthof"), for example in forests,
national parks or other touristic areas, or that typical one inn in a
- the fast food place around the corner (de: "Imbiss")
- restaurants and stalls at rest stops
- motorway restaurants, food courts
- staple food buildings (McDonalds etc)
More information about the Tagging