[Tagging] How to tag a building constructed for a gastronomic purposes?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:07:25 UTC 2018

I like the idea of having a separate tag for buildings that are
constructed to be restaurants, pubs, taverns, kro's etc. imho they are
a different type compared to buildings for shops, especially
supermarket-style buildings (which are large rectangles without too
many indoor walls). I see no problem to use a different building style
for a small shop in a town vs. a supermarket / mall / rectangle box.

However, I'm not sure whether gastronomic is the proper
British-English word to use. I think the Brits are already using
building=pub (perhaps only for a subclass of your 'gastronomic'.

regards

m.