[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Default Language Format

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:54:41 UTC 2018

The draft proposal about defaults was started on 20-September-2018, after
this proposal, and it is not yet fully developed.

In particular, “def:” is not a great primary tag because “def.” is not a
clear abbreviation in English. It would normally mean “definition” or
“define” rather than “default.”

However, I am willing to change the order of this tag to default:language
or default_language if other people also agree that this would be better

Joseph