[Tagging] Horse mounting steps compared to horse walker

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 00:42:30 UTC 2019

Ok .. I have a draft for mounting blocks

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/mounting_block

Think I have the main points downs.. I'll leave it for a week and see.
Then I'll do the RFC thing and see what happens..

Not certain about the voting method to determine the key.. if it then
requires a secondary vote for the key/value pair.

Whatever .. you all get to have a vote. Whatever is most popular I'll
put on the riding page. If it passes then that will go on to the wiki.