[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Police Facilities

Jan S grimpeur78 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:12:14 UTC 2019

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for asking. I've left an answer in the wiki, which I likewise repeat here.

"I think it would be convenient to leave this to be determined by people with local knowledge. It should depend on what is the more common denomination. In Germany, some abbreviations are the commonly used denominations, while other facilities or units are commonly known by their full name and the abbreviation is of a more technical use."

Best, Jan