[Tagging] tags for a live stock sale yard

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Apr 11 07:27:16 UTC 2019

Cattle Market, or Livestock Market are the British terms for these.

Cattle Market is the more general term although the signs these days will say Livestock Market so that is probably the most accurate.

Landuse I would have thought would be commercial.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device