[Tagging] golf_cart=permit? | Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - Key:golf_cart

Szem szembiketeam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:17:27 UTC 2019

I've written a definition for access=permit:

permit

Use is subject to prior authorization (eg written, photo, other), in the
absence of which the use (entry) may be denied. Permission (which may
only apply to certain transportation mode: bicycle, foot, etc.) is not
granted on the basis of individual assessment but can be obtained by
anyone. This is the difference of substance between private and permit,
because only the rightholders are given permission based on individual
discretion.

Could you check it out because it was created with the help of Google
translator.