[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Camp_site=camp_pitch

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:15:27 UTC 2019

It sounds like your sites are used as second homes or vacation homes
in the countryside, so I can see how that could still fit under
tourism=caravan_site.

A "mobile home park" (or "trailer park") in the USA has trailers or
mobile homes used as primary residences by low-income families, in
most cases