[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Camp_site=camp_pitch

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Fri Apr 12 11:03:58 UTC 2019

Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m fine with mapping individual pitches, but I don’t like the key.
> “camp_site=*” sounds like a tag for the subtype of a camp site rather than
> a different feature within such a site.

Unfortunately its currently used for both.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:camp_site

Not particular nice, but not that bad either. Changing this tag to something
else would need automatic editing of 6941 objects.

As I already said that I object the camp_pitch prefixing for subtags.

Looking at them I also suggest to use the already established tags
"power_supply" and "fireplace" instead of "camp_pitch:fire" and
"camp_pitch:electric".

Regards

Sven

--
Um Kontrolle Ihres Kontos wiederzugewinnen, klicken Sie bitte auf das
Verbindungsgebrüll. (aus einer Ebay fishing Mail)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web