[Tagging] airport check in counters

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 23:00:00 UTC 2019

There are 457 uses of booking=* in the data base. I have used it on
camping sites that require seasonal booking.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key%3Abooking

Humm reception and checkin as the same?

I did propose amenity=reception .. failed as some did not want it as
amenity ... I use it.

Should I use it for check in? Possibly.
So amenity=reception for airport check ins.. ??? Any other ideas?