[Tagging] airport check in counters

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 23:38:18 UTC 2019

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 at 09:01, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are 457 uses of booking=* in the data base. I have used it on
> camping sites that require seasonal booking.
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key%3Abooking

& the discussion page there suggests using reservation=, which has 2800
uses!

> Humm reception and checkin as the same?

Could be?

Let's face it - there are half a dozen (more?) words that all mean much the
same thing for "the spot you have to go to when you arrive at this place",
as well as another handful for "how do I make sure I can visit here when I
want to" & we're never going to get everyone using the same word!

Thanks

Graeme