[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Camp_site=camp_pitch

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 08:52:41 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 12. Apr 2019, at 15:37, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I agree that "camp_site=camp_pitch" isn't a perfect tag name, but it's
> been used so often that I don't think it's worth changing.

I would not say it is used frequently, we have 100.000 camp sites tagged, and only 7000 pitches with this tag, and it is probably undisputed that there should be more pitches than sites in the world.
I would rather prefer to agree on retagging now than when we have 1 million of them.

> It's
> already supported with a preset in ID as well.

sigh

Cheers, Martin