[Tagging] What is the role of "role=guidepost"

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:50:16 UTC 2019

I would like to see clearer on that one, as we have just launched the
collaboration between OSM and the Italian Alpine Club (CAI). And that
collaboration will insert a large number of guideposts.
Anyone able to check how many information=guidepost without role=guidepost
there are in route relations in the database (I still am a beginner at the
level of Overpass turbo Wizard)

Volker

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>