[Tagging] Was barrier=jersey_barrier approved in a proposal?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 02:43:46 UTC 2019

I want to know so that the wiki page can be edited to show the correct
status: approved vs in use.

It’s significant if 8 people thought about it and voted yes, after
discussing the issue here, otherwise it might have been crated without
checking if this Ian the right British English word.

I suspect “Jersey Barrier” is American only.