[Tagging] Was barrier=jersey_barrier approved in a proposal?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 07:56:15 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 14. Apr 2019, at 04:43, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I want to know so that the wiki page can be edited to show the correct status: approved vs in use.

I went back into the archives and it seems it was included and approved in my more barrier types proposal 2011: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/New_barrier_types&oldid=684703
Not sure where the tag name for jersey barriers came from, probably from tagging ml discussion (it is not a word I have in my vocabulary)

Cheers, Martin