[Tagging] Was barrier=jersey_barrier approved in a proposal?

Tony Shield tony.shield999 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 17:53:47 UTC 2019

I was unfamiliar with the term jersey_barrier - but then there are other
barriers I was unfamiliar with. I'm happy to use it - I'm English in
England - as there are no dual-uses I am aware of.

https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/Wp18aKeOYiiFWti5nTqorQ  in my opinion
shows some very posh jersey-barriers outside the Palace of Westminster.

I've noticed that many of the plastic barriers used on UK motorways are
filled with water - presumably as they can be located by hand then
filled from a mobile water tank - no crane required.

Tony