[Tagging] Was barrier=jersey_barrier approved in a proposal?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:05:36 UTC 2019

The same plastic barriers are used in Australia. While they may be
capable of retaining water .. I am yet to see one with water in it ...
probably too much trouble and we do have a lack of water too.
Where weight is required the concrete ones look to be used, possibly
easier and quicker  to do that than the plastic ones then fill with
water, then drain etc.