[Tagging] shelter_type=rock_shelter

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:21:22 UTC 2019

Am Mo., 15. Apr. 2019 um 11:11 Uhr schrieb Mateusz Konieczny <
matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

> Adding also natural=rosk_shelter (or similar) in addition would be also
> perfectly fine.

natural=rock_shelter would not seem perfectly fine to me, it describes a
function, hence should be amenity or something else, but not "natural".
"natural" should describe the natural feature that provides the shelter.
(fwiw, I would not add any natural=* and just go with "shelter_type=rock
shelter", as long as the natural feature isn't interesting apart from the
shelter property).

Cheers,
Martin