[Tagging] Subtag for place=locality?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:48:02 UTC 2019

A side remark. Triggered by comparing abandoned palces with abandoned
railways (and smilar),
a ghost town with (some) buidlings still standing should be abandoned: ...
a ghost town without trace on the ground should be tagged with razed: ...
or dismantled: ... , but not with abandoned: ...
Example: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/150938807
This is a former town, of which you do no see any trace on the ground any
more (apart from a few racks)

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>