[Tagging] diaper subkey for wheelchair toilets including a changing table

Valor Naram valinora at gmx.net
Thu Apr 18 18:53:35 UTC 2019

Hello there,

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process#Proposal_list
guided me to you. I have the following situation: I want to tag a
changing table but this changing table is in the toilet room for
wheelchair users. The page at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:d
iaper states tagging for changing tables is just available in toilets
for women,-men and unisex but not in toilets for wheelchair users.

My question is: Is there any possibility to tag a changing table in a
toilet for wheelchair users similiar or equal to
'diaper:wheelchair="yes"' I didn't find such specification at https://w
iki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:diaper or it exists but isn't documented
yet. If such tagging doesn't exist, I will write a proposal for you to
discuss and vote on.

Cheerio

Sören alias Valor Naram.