[Tagging] diaper subkey for wheelchair toilets including a changing table

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 22:36:11 UTC 2019

It is perfectly acceptable to come up with better tagging for established
things and deprecate the old one, if we also invite downstream users from
the start of the process (anyone?).

I didn't recall commenting on the talk page but looks like I had pretty
good arguments. To accommodate rooms&tables, perhaps we could use
nappy_changing=yes. Its scheme would then be:

1) If both toilets are mapped as a separated node:
amenity=toilets
wheelchair=designated
nappy_changing=yes

amenity=toilets
wheelchair=no
nappy_changing=no

2) if both toilets are mapped as a single node:
amenity=toilets
wheelchair=yes
nappy_changing=yes
nappy_changing:location=room/toilets/female_toilets/maie_toilets/wheelchair_toilets

3) if toilet that belongs to an amenity or a building doesn't have it's
own object, for ex with a bar:
amenity=bar
toilets:wheelchair=yes
nappy_changing=yes
nappy_changing:location=room/toilets/female_toilets/maie_toilets/wheelchair_toilets

Other possible tags:
nappy_changing:for=adult/child
nappy_changing:capacity=<count of tables>
nappy_changing:fee=*
nappy_changing:access=*
nappy_changing:height=*
nappy_changing:vending/dispensing=nappies;rash_cream;powder;wet_wipe;gloves;hand_sanitizer;pad;motrin;tylenol;...
nappy_changing:services=bench;shelf;potty;pillow;pad;...

Is it correct that nappy_changing:location=toilets is equivalent to
nappy_changing:location=unisex?