[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:20:57 UTC 2019

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 at 08:40, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 at 22:56, marc marc <marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> however I wonder if it's useful to promote changing_table:height
>> is there really any use for this tag ?
>

> A parent in a wheelchair might find that useful information, although it
> would only influence a
> decision if there were similar facilities nearby.

Thinking back (haven't had to use them for *many* years!, & don't often see
them in male public toilets), but I'd say that they're all at a pretty
standard height above the floor - adult waste height or approx 1 - 1.1m

I've worked hard over many decades to appear curmudgeonly.

Sorry, Paul - hasn't worked!

Thanks

Graeme