[Tagging] Variable position

André Pirard a.pirard.papou at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:52:01 UTC 2019

On 24/12/2017 02.21, Matej Lieskovský wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a way to map objects, whose position changes slightly?
In fact, the position of all objects changes slightly over time and a
coordinate should be a vector indicating a position and a (presently
best value of) direction and speed of drift.
The Greenwich meridian is presently 102m west away of the zero latitude
of a GPS and it continues to drift.
See Greenwich Meridian <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/268533450>
which is now 0.0014864° W by its nodes (which should have the same value
BTW).

All the best,

André.