[Tagging] Variable position

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:58:01 UTC 2019

This is what note=* is for - when you'd like to disclose an important fact
with future mappers that is not that interesting to non-mappers. You may
also draw a way/area and indicate the count of benches there or the total
sitting capacity. We may need to submit a proposal this, though.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:note