[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

Michael Brandtner brandtner_michael at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 22 14:56:04 UTC 2019

I don' think we should use no, but private. But as others have stated, I can't really think of a changing table that should be mapped in osm but isn't accessible even for customers.
But us this really a point we need to discuss? Can't we just say that changing_table:access should be used with values of the access key and let mappers decide which one is the most apptopiate?

  Am Mo., Apr. 22, 2019 at 14:46 schrieb Valor Naram<valinora at gmx.net>:   _______________________________________________
Tagging mailing list
Tagging at openstreetmap.org