[Tagging] Walking Routes, how to tag alternatives/additions/shortcuts/approach tracks etc.

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 07:47:53 UTC 2019

There's this one:
https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#route?id=3139325&map=8!52.8637!6.5232
It has approach tracks and alternatives, and the operator has also included
some daily roundtrips as loops attached to the main route (which I did not
include yet).

Many routes have shortcuts and alternatives for bird breeding season, for
highwater, for people with dogs, closure after dark,  and wheelchair
alternatives. Most of these were not usually waymarked and mapped, but the
operators are increasingly waymarking those so I want to map it.

Vr gr Peter Elderson